Ubiquiti NanoBeam ac Gen2 High-Performance airMAX ac Bridge (NBE-5AC-Gen2- US)
Free returns under 90 days
Only available online
Delivery estimated within 20/11 and 29/11
Ubiquiti Networks NanoBeam Overview
With tighter beamwidth, the NBE-5AC-GEN2 NanoBeam ac Gen2 airMAX ac CPE with Dedicated Management Radio from Ubiquiti Networks offers a more reliable long-distance point-to-point connection. Boasting a maximum throughput up to 450 Mb/s, this NanoBeam radio is designed to filter out noise to reduce interference in areas congested with multiple RF signals while offering up to 19 dBi gain. Setup is simple, as the NanoBeam can be mounted to a pole (kit included) or to the wall and aligned using its own 3-axis mount to ensure it is level.
Improved Noise Immunity
airOS 8 Software
• Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
• airMAX ac Protocol Support
• Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
• Selectable Channel Width
• PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
• PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
• Automatic Channel Selection
• Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
• Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
• Strongest WPA2 Security
• airMagic Channel Selection Tool
• Redesigned User Interface
• Dynamic Configuration Changes
• Instant Input Validation
• HTML5 Technology
• Optimization for Mobile Devices
• Detailed Device Statistics
• Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView Spectrum Analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
airMAX ac devices feature a multi-radio architecture to power an RF analytics engine. An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with advanced RF analytics.
airOS 8 displays the following RF information:
• Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
• Signal, Noise, and Interference (SNI) diagrams
• Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference. airView performs the following functions:
• Constantly monitors environmental noise
• Collects energy data points in real-time spectral views
• Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
airView runs in the background without disabling the wireless link, so there is no disruption to the network. In airView, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data: waveform, waterfall, and ambient noise level.
airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi
The UMobile App provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). UMobile allows you to set up, configure, and manage the NanoBeam 5AC Gen2 and offers various configuration options once you're connected or logged in.
airMAX ac Technology
Intelligent QoS - Priority assigned to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability - High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance - Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of the proprietary TDMA protocol. Ubiquiti's airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM - a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX. With their use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, airMAX ac products support up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput - up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX products.