Dyson AB10 Long Tap Hand Dryer 120V (25993-01)
Free returns under 90 days
Only available online
Delivery estimated within 20/11 and 29/11
The Dyson Airblade Wash + Dry tall hand dryer WD05 is one of three 'over the sink' options, also including the WD04 and WD06. The WD05 is deck/sink mounted with a tall overhanging neck.
The Airblade Wash + Dry system is an over the sink water tap and dryer that ensures the excess water from the hands is drained down the sink, this guarantees dry floors and streamlines the washroom experience.
The Dyson tap uses the same high speed, compact motor technology incorporated into the ab14 and Dyson V hand dryers and delivers a 14 second dry time. Use the tap and then place your hands under the dryer section either side and the excess water is scraped into the basin.
- Dries hands over the sink in 14 seconds - no wet floors or water trays to empty - automatically switches from water to air
- Automatic sensor tap ensures water is not wasted
- 1285 dries possible per £1 spent on electricity^ compared to 143 dries per £1 spent on paper towels^^
- Energy efficient using just 1kW of power
- Dries hands at 341mph with the Dyson digital brushless* motor V4 spinning at up to 81,000rpm scraping water off the hands and straight into the sink
- The HEPA filter captures 99.95% of particles up to 0.3 microns from the washroom air, before it's blown on to hands.
- Certified for use in food preparation environments, by the HACCP International standards.
- Water flow rate: 1.9 l/min normal fitted aerator. 4 l/min with low flow aerator supplied with product
- Water pressure required: 1-8 bar
- Equipped with automatic duty flush – every 24 hours for 60 seconds after the last use.